The Malawi Collection
The Malawi collectionis inspired by the eye-catching motifs found in the Lilongwe fabric markets. When I lived in Malawi I would purchase my favourite patterns by the yard, and work with a local tailor to make one-off pieces which remain the stable of my wardrobe
The collection features a mid-century colour pallete, reminiscent of the 60s and 70s.
Featuring orange background with blue repeating motif. Made from recycle polyester with black stitching.
It’s too easy to fall in love with this bikini set. Removable pads and its double-layer make it comfy to wear all day by the pool or at the beach.
• Fabric composition in the EU: 88% recycled polyester 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in the EU: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in MX: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
• Fabric weight in MX: 7.52 oz/yd² (255g/m²)
• Double-layered and non-reversible
• Removable padding
• Tear-away care label
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Spain, Germany, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lithuania
• Blank product components in MX sourced from Colombia, Taiwan, and China
Feel the heat with this bright and comfortable bikini! The top is similar in style to a sports bra for extra support and a great look while lounging on sandy beaches of Lake Malawi.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• UPF 38-40
• Cheeky fit
• Finished with a soft, elastic piping material
• Reversible design
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China, Turkey, and Poland
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China